17 February, 2010

The winner!

Hazel drew the winning name from a bowl when she got back from creche - she asked what was in the bowl and when I asked her to pick a name she got all excited did it right off the bat and caught me so by surprise that I didn't even get a photo of it happening. And I call myself a blogger... a good blogger has her camera by her at all times ready to capture life as it happens. I failed and I'm sorry.

But I'm cunning, I took a photo of the winning slip of paper instead because I do so like a photo in a blog post. I feel all naked without one.

Winner

So congratulations to Vic from Punky & Me! She's been emailed and instructed to start choosing so we'll let you know how we get on :)

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about posting without a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about posting without a photo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails