28 September, 2009

I'm still alive...


I Ain't Dead Already, originally uploaded by Dr Craig.

...I think. Have been laid low with a cold/low-level 'flu (swine? I don't know to be honest) so over the weekend I was in bed feeling like crap. Not as bad as the two previous times I've had full-on flu but definitely more crap than a regular cold. Still feel pretty awful so it's back to bed for me I think! Thank goodness today is one of Hazel's creche days because otherwise she'd be full of beans and healthy as a horse, stuck inside with me while it pours rain outside. Not a good scenario for either of us! I'll be back when I'm feeling a bit better I suppose :)

3 comments:

  1. Hope your feeling better soon. There have been some really nasty bugs about lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. Looks like you had loads of fun making cookies.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails