26 March, 2009

The good old days

Just to continue the whole cooking theme - Via Ancient Industries, this rather amusing cooking lesson.



I was able to explain to Hazel how until quite recently girls and women did all the cooking and cleaning and the boys and men didn't have to lift a finger and were waited on hand and foot. Well ok not really but honestly, the way the women in this film hover around the boys as they gobble down their food...

I just read somewhere that Typepad has enabled nested comments - c'mon Blogger, get with the program here! It was such a toss-up for me, Typepad or Blogger, and I went with Blogger because I already had an account via Google, but man if I were choosing now it'd be a different story!
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails